Director of Strategic Accounts - Central
Position: Director of Strategic Accounts - Central
Hiring Manager: Chief Growth Officer
Company: Amalgam Rx, Inc.
Company Overview: At Amalgam Rx, our mission is to empower patients and providers to make the best decisions possible - in the provider workflow and in patients’ everyday lives. Through a suite of EHR Solutions and a modular SaMD platform, Amalgam enables the leading life sciences companies, health plans, and provider organizations to collaboratively reimagine healthcare and create lasting change across the ecosystem.
We blend art, science, and technology to create and distribute exceptional – often regulated - digital products, including digital medicine, patient identification, clinical decision support, clinical trial recruiting, and more. Our modular platform enables rapid solution creation and is directly integrated in the EHR workflow - allowing for rapid scale across health systems and around the world. Today, Amalgam's algorithms and applications support nearly 10 million patients across 4 continents and have helped providers make over 50 million decisions.
We seek brilliant minds and passionate individuals to help us realize our vision and continue our rapid growth. We challenge each other, learn from each other, work hard, and have fun together. You’ll come to work every day with an opportunity to break new ground, and if you believe in the limitless potential of digital health, you’ll love the team.
Job Purpose: Opportunity to establish and lead a territory of Strategic Accounts to scale an intelligent marketplace or “app store” across all EHR’s. Doing so enables providers to practice medicine at the highest quality as efficiently as possible. Today’s EMR/EHR’s are largely billing systems that Amalgam transforms into intelligent clinical and business assets. We believe in making it easy, so our platform is quick to activate, requires no training, and delivers immediate value to health systems through higher revenue, lower costs, better care, and easier workdays.
The role is critical to expanding our health system footprint, and the larger the footprint, the greater the motivation for our payer and life sciences customers to add solutions to our EHR marketplace. The more solutions, the more providers, and the more opportunities for us to monetize our platform.
The talent bar will be high as the right candidate is crucial to maintain our exceptional growth and is essential to support our organizational expansion, culture, and achievement of our mission to enable better healthcare decisions at scale.
Position Type: Full-time position
Location: U.S. remote. Travel as needed with the expectation of in-person engagement at industry events, key accounts, and sales team and company meetings.
- Ability to get in front of the health system “C-suite” and drive strategic conversations and presentations around large enterprise healthcare partnerships.
- Create a strategic sales plan, build pipeline, identify new sales opportunities within a territory, and close business to obtain a defined quota.
- Manage a continuous forecast through CRM using Amalgam’s defined process and procedures for tracking opportunities, activities, and tasks.
- Vast knowledge and experience across the healthcare landscape, including value-based care delivery, fee-for-service, technology integrations, healthcare revenue cycle, physician workflow and payor models (including Medicare Advantage and Commercial).Partner with Product and Pre-Sales Engineering to champion improvements to ensure that the Amalgam EHR Solutions suite continues to align with customer clinical and information system’s needs.
- Relentless desire for exponential growth.
- Seeks to transform the quality of healthcare, at scale.
- Recognized industry thought leader / change agent.
- Willingness to wear multiple hats to “get the job done.”
- Fast learner and excellent at sharing knowledge and building alignment across diverse internal functions.
- Ability to uncover customer needs and recognize opportunities to solve their problems.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 10+ years of SaaS sales experience in Healthcare IT, EMR integration, and/or platform interoperability.
- 5+ years of experience selling within Value Based Care environments.
- Expert knowledge of interoperability between healthcare technology platforms and healthcare IT.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain exceptional personal relationships with key stakeholders at +5 health systems, with a particular emphasis on building connections with CEOs, Chief Quality Officers, Chief Physician Executives, Chief Medical Officers, or Chief Innovation Officers.
- Strong understanding of EHR/EMR systems, and preferably direct sales experience in this domain.
- Familiarity with healthcare economics, particularly in the areas of Quality (HEDIS/STARS), and a solid understanding of value-based contracts
Required Education: Bachelor's degree or higher.
Compensation Benefits: Amalgam offers competitive compensation, outstanding benefits, plus equity ownership for all employees.